La Légion Métal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
La Légion Métal

MÉTAL!!!!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai

3 participants
AuteurMessage
DaRk_FuNeRaL
Habitué
DaRk_FuNeRaL

Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai Empty
MessageSujet: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptyVen 25 Mar à 17:56

As previously reported, DARK FUNERAL will enter Dug Out studios in Uppsala, Sweden on May 23 with producer Daniel Bergstrand (IN FLAMES, MESHUGGAH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD) to record their new album, due in late 2005 via Regain Records. The recording/mixing sessions for the follow-up to 2001's "Diabolis Interium" are expected to conclude on July 1. "We are currently in our most creative period since the split with MNW/No Fashion," the band write on their web site. "Lots of new songs are in process and you can be sure to expect the most devastating album from DARK FUNERAL ever!" *(This news item was found at blabbermouth.net )

D'après moi sa va être dure de battre "Diabolis Interium" Fracasse la tête mais j'espère me tromper et que sa devienne une vraie bombe. Mitraillette
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nothing
Nouveau
Nothing

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptySam 26 Mar à 2:27

Pas mal hâte d'entendre ca! Tordu de rire
http://martyriumproductions.cjb.net
SickLife
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptySam 26 Mar à 3:45

jé peur ... producteur de in flames hein?
DaRk_FuNeRaL
Habitué
DaRk_FuNeRaL

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptySam 26 Mar à 11:44

SickLife a écrit:
jé peur ... producteur de in flames hein?

Ouin mais tant qu'a moi le producteur a pas d'effet sur les paroles et les composition du groupe.Et je pense po que les gars de Dark Funeral vont laisser sortir un cd qui est nul parce que a date j'ai rien a redire sur aucun album.
¤Dark Phenix¤
Ange Déchu
¤Dark Phenix¤

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptySam 26 Mar à 14:13

DaRk_FuNeRaL a écrit:
... parce que a date j'ai rien a redire sur aucun album.

C'est étrange, ca me surprend pas Razz
DaRk_FuNeRaL
Habitué
DaRk_FuNeRaL

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptySam 26 Mar à 14:34

C'est vrai que je suis un grand fan de Dark Funeral mais je reste neutre quand il s'agit de juger des albums.Comme Dissection, je suis capable de dire que leurs EP Maha Kali c de la pure shit, meme si leur album précédent sont de vrai chef d'oeuvres.
¤Dark Phenix¤
Ange Déchu
¤Dark Phenix¤

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptyDim 27 Mar à 1:06

J'ai jamais dit le contraire Razz
DaRk_FuNeRaL
Habitué
DaRk_FuNeRaL

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptyMar 14 Juin à 14:38

Studio Report 1

Ave!
We're currently heaving a short break over the weekend so we're all back home spending some time with our families and friends. We're going back to the studio early monday morning to continue to work on our new Satanic Symphony.

The song writings and recording are going better then I ever could imagine. And the chemestry between us, the band, Danne Bergstrand & Orjan is amazing! And I'm sure this will be noticed when you guys get to hear the new shit.

We're still in writing process, but have during this first week written 3 new killer songs, and then I literally mean KILLER with a capital K. Matte have layed down drums on two of them.

Before we went to the studio my personal feeling was that this new album perhaps could turn out abit softer, not soft, but softer, then our previous albums. I was soooooo fucking wrong!!! Looking at the 3 songs we
have written so far, and if we keep up with the same "evil" formula for the next couple of songs, THIS album will turn out 100000000000000000000 times more extreme then anything we've ever done.

The first song we put together landed on 280 bpm. Can you even imagine how fucking fast that really is? If not, well, we'll soon show you! Second and third song we held down abit and kept them to only 260bpm....ballands for us these days, yet about 40bpm faster then Diabolis Interium. Sounds like something you guys/girls will like...eheh?

Musically, the new stuff is not only faster, it's also darker and more epic then anything we have done in the past. As always we have kept true to our roots, but I can assure you that you're all in for a HUGE surprise!

Next week we'll continue to write and arrange new songs. Five more is planned for his album so in total we'll keep the next album as an eight tracker.

Allright, now you have some info on what we're up to. I'll be checking in here again next weekend to give you a new studio update.
Next week I will also bring my digital camera so expect to get to see some photos too.

Hail Metal. Hail Satan!
Lord Ahriman
DaRk_FuNeRaL
Habitué
DaRk_FuNeRaL

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptyMar 14 Juin à 14:39

Studio Report 2

Ave!

How are you guys/girls doing? I hope fine!

I just got back home after being a second week at Dug Out Studios working on the new album. We will return to duty on thusday morning.

The song writings are going better then killer. This week we have completed another 2 songs. So right now we have 5 new songs ready for the new album. 3 more to write and our new Satanic Symphony is completed!

Not relly sure how to explain these 2 new songs other than that they are AMAZING!!! One of them is a "slow" song (no blast beats, only down tempo). And it's filled with so much pain and suffering it'll make you wanna..."beep...beep"...yourself up! It's not anything like "Goddess Of Sodomy". This is pure suffering!!!

It's really hard to put exact words on what the hell we're creating here. But I can promise you one thing. You've never been closer to hell then this!. Be prepared for a HUGE fucking surprise!!!

I'll check in here again next weekend, with a hopefully more detailed report. Until then....

Hail Metal. Hail Satan
Lord Ahriman
DaRk_FuNeRaL
Habitué
DaRk_FuNeRaL

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai EmptyMar 14 Juin à 14:40

Studio Report 3

Ave!

Another amazingly good week has been completed at Dug Out Studios. This week we have been working simultaneously on the three remaining songs planned for our new Satanic Symphony. On Thursday we managed to finish one of them, a hellish song in 270 bpm and full on blasting right through (excl some short but powerful breaks etc). The other two are written to a 60% / 30% and we hope to have them down by Tuesday/Wednesday this coming week. I have gotten some killer ideas over the weekend that I will try out first thing on Monday morning. And as soon as we have all songs down, we will begin to lay down the "real" guitar tracks, can't fucken wait!

Matte have now layed down drums on 5 of the songs. And it sounds AMAZING!!! On this album he really gets a chance to show what an amazingly talent drummer he really are.

Now with most of the songs written, we all begin to get a better picture of what the hell we're creating here. One of the most interesting things is perhaps that it will indeed be our most varied album thus far. And it feels like each song could carry a whole album by itself. Some of the songs are "Total Darkness", crushing everything in its path, while others are abit more melodic. Still I can assure you that you'll hear its Dark Funeral in the flesh!

Compared to our previous albums, where we set one bpm for the whole album, we have this time given each song its own, varying somewhere between 260 – 280 bpm (might even end up on 300 bpm before we’re completely done with this album).

Caligula is currently busy writing lyrics for the new songs. And I hope to be able to give you some info about them next weekend.

I know I've promised you photos, but we just haven't had time for it. However, we plan to shoot some this coming week. So next weekend you'll get some ok. Until then...

Hail Metal. Hail Satan
Lord Ahriman
www.darkfuneral.se
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai   Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai Empty

Dark Funeral de retour en studio fin Mai
Page 1 sur 1