La Légion Métal
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
La Légion Métal

MÉTAL!!!!

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Dimmebag Darell est mort !!

+11
Leyala Shysm
DarkQueen666
Yanthrax
GreatCrenshinibonShard
Yangtchou
LeST4T_
here
CéréalesKiller
Everlasting Sorrow
Gonzobeer
Nemes
15 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
SickLife
Invité

Dimmebag Darell est mort !! Empty
MessageSujet: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 6:52

mechante mauvaise nouvelle a matin,

Dimebag Darell (Ex-Pantera, Damageplan) est décédé hier soir lord d'un concert donné en Ohio. Dès le debut de la prestation, un homme s'est mit à tirer sur la scene et dans la foule avant de ce faire tuer par la police. Resultat:

Dimebag Darell : Mort
Vinni Paul : Blessé
2 autre mort dans la foule
2 autre blessé dans la foule

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=30144

R.I.P
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Nemes
P'tite Bitte
Nemes

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 7:46

j'ai lu qu'au total 5 personnes auraient ete tués, dont un autre membre de Damage Plan
Gonzobeer
Débutant
Gonzobeer

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 8:04

L'autre c'est vinnie paul l'ancien drummer de pantera.
http://www2.canoe.com/artsetculture/actualites/musiquelivres/archives/2004/12/20041209-062937.html

Ma ecouter du bon vieux pantera aujourd'hui en leur memeoire.
http://www.lesbuveursdebiere.com
Everlasting Sorrow
Finger Blasting
Everlasting Sorrow

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 9:59

mais merde, pkoi pkoi??? je veux dire, est-ce qu'on sait pkoi l'imbécile a décidé de shooter du monde??
Nemes
P'tite Bitte
Nemes

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 10:12

Je ne crois pas que Vinnie Paul soit mort(comme a dit Gonzobeer)
Voila ce que l'on trouve sur le site de fox news (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,140955,00.html):

Five Killed, Two Hurt in Nightclub Shooting
Thursday, December 09, 2004

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A gunman charged onstage at a packed nightclub and opened fire on the band and the crowd, killing top heavy metal guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott (search) and three other people before a police officer shot him to death, authorities and witnesses said.

Columbus police department spokeswoman Sherry Mercurio identified three of the victims of Wednesday's shooting as Abbott, guitarist with the heavy metal rock band Damageplan (search), and two other men, Nathan Bray and Erin Halk.

Damageplan had just begun their first song at the Alrosa Villa (search) when the man opened fire, first targeting Abbott, shooting him multiple times at point-blank range, a witness said.

Abbott, 38, one of metal's top guitarists, and his brother, Damageplan drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott, were original members of Grammy-nominated thrash rock pioneers Pantera (search), one of the most popular metal bands of the early 1990s.

The witness, 22-year-old Chris Couch, said he was standing about 30 feet away from the stage when he noticed a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt and hockey jersey walk up to the stage, followed by a bouncer and another club employee.

The man in the jersey climbed onto the stage, started yelling and shot the guitarist five or six times at close range, Couch said. He said the gunman also shot a bouncer who pulled him off the musician.

Columbus police spokesman Sgt. Brent Mull said that after shooting at members of the band, the gunman fired into the crowd. Mull said a police officer who arrived shortly after the shooting began shot and killed the gunman.

"If the officer wasn't as close as he was, I think this would have been a lot worse," he said. "It was a chaotic scene, just a horrific scene."

Mercurio said the officer who killed the suspect was patrolling nearby when he heard the call go out. He entered the club through a back door and was directed to the stage, where he saw one person lying dead and the suspect holding onto another person, Mercurio said. The officer shot and killed the suspect.

The suspect's name and that of the fifth person killed were not immediately released. Mercurio said their family members are still being notified.

After the shooting began, Couch and a friend headed for the exit along with a tide of hundreds of fans.

"It was definitely a grudge. It was against something," Couch said.

Amanda Stankus, 19, who attended the show with Couch, said she initially thought the shooting was part of the show.

"I just saw the guitarist fall down, and we decided to get out of there," she said.

The Abbott brothers produced Damageplan's debut album, "New Found Power," which was released in February. Other band members are vocalist Patrick Lachman and bassist Bob Zilla.

"Damageplan carries on the tradition Pantera started, the ... hell-raising tradition we were all about," Vinnie Paul Abbott told The Dallas Morning News in October. "We do play some Pantera songs. Me and Dime wrote them, and we feel like we have the right to play them. But the focus is on Damageplan.

"It took a while for some of the Pantera fans to accept it; we knew that was gonna be the case," he said. "Change is something that people have a hard time accepting. But me and Dime intended on doing this our whole lives."

A message left with Atlantic Records, which oversees the record label on which Damageplan records, was not immediately returned.

Damageplan's Web site said Darrel and Vinnie Abbott grew up in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, area where their father, country songwriter Jerry Abbott (search), owned a recording studio.

Telephone numbers for both Darrell and Jerry Abbott are unlisted and could not be reached early Thursday by The Associated Press.

Pantera, known for its brutally hard, fast and aggressive sound, recorded four albums in the 1990s. They attracted a massive cult following and the band's third release, "Far Beyond Driven," debuted at No. 1 in 1994, surprising chart-watchers and critics alike.

Pantera was nominated for Grammys for best metal performance in 1995 for "I'm Broken" and in 2001 for "Revolution Is My Name."

The video "The Best of Pantera: Far Beyond the Great Southern Cowboys' Vulgar Hits," made charts earlier this year as one of the top 10 in music video sales.

Dozens of messages were posted to the Dallas band's Web site after the shootings.

"This is the worst day in metal history," one posting read.

"The metal world feels your pain," another wrote.
CéréalesKiller
Membre Confirmé
CéréalesKiller

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 11:23

Pourquoi c'est pas Marie-Helene Thibert qui se fait pas tuer? Ou meme Celine Dion où du monde con de même?
Et là, vous verrez dans les prochain jours sortir plein de théories telleq que "La musique metal rend les gens et les jeunes agressif, voyez ce qu'ils deviennent..." Shit
Je l'avais au moins vu une fois en show...
Une bonne minute de silence pour Dimebag...
Triste
Nemes
P'tite Bitte
Nemes

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 11:54

Everlasting Sorrow a écrit:
mais merde, pkoi pkoi??? je veux dire, est-ce qu'on sait pkoi l'imbécile a décidé de shooter du monde??

nan je sais pa, ca me fait un peu pensé aux 2 gars qu'avaient tiré sur des eleves de leur lycée jusqu'a ce faire abattre.
Ou alors il avait qqc contre Dimebag...
here
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 12:58

Que c'est pathétique, c'est une perte pour l'humanité et la musique. Non mais sti qu'il y a du monde crinqué caliss.

Au moins l'horrible créature qui a commis le crime est mort, mais je crois que j'aurais préféré le savoir être en train de se faire brutaliser et sodomiser en prison.
LeST4T_
Membre

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 14:09

Ouain bin le metal perd un de ses meilleurs guitariste...et la les connerie comme dekoi le metal rend violent va ressortir.
Merde que l'on vit ds une société de cinglé de criss! Chialer
R.I.P dimebag!
Gonzobeer
Débutant
Gonzobeer

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 19:04

Sure snake metal radio y passe que du pantera toute la journer pour lui rendre hommage.

http://www.snakenetmetalradio.com
http://www.lesbuveursdebiere.com
SickLife
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 19:09

gros titre au nouvelle a TQS

"HEAVY METAL: un tireur fou fait 4 victime"

comme si se srait la faute du metal... pathetique
Yangtchou
Membre
Yangtchou

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 19:21

sur le site du MONDE, il y a ça http://www.lemonde.fr/web/dh/0,14-0@14-0@2-3238,39-24102831,0.html

mais y a rien sur Dimebag... Coup de marteau
GreatCrenshinibonShard
Scalpeuse Païenne
GreatCrenshinibonShard

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 20:41

Ayoye caliss !
Je suis sous le choc !
Fait là, j'en reviens pas.
Je suis triste, car je le trouvais cool (en tk selon ce que j'ai vus des VHS backstage)...

Serait-ce un canular ?
Sinon, c'est un précédant, à part lui y'a jamais un gars qui s'est fait shooter sur un stage...
Yanthrax
Nouveau
Yanthrax

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 21:07

Dallas Stars Hockey Team Send Condolences In DAMAGEPLAN Nightclub Shooting [Hot Flashes - 04.12.09 13:36:44]

KGBT4 (www.team4news.com) has issued the following report:

The former Dallas heavy metal rock band PANTERA formed a close bond with the Dallas Stars. They even wrote a heavily percussive fight song for the Stars 1999 Stanley Cup champion team.

Stars President Jim Lites and two linchpin players of the '99 team expressed their sorrow over the death of Pantera guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott.

Abbott was shot and killed as he, brother Vinnie Paul Abbott and other members of their new band, DAMAGEPLAN, began a performance at a Columbus, Ohio, nightclub. Three other people were killed and two others were wounded last night before police shot the gunman dead.

Lites said in a statement that the Stars' "thoughts and prayers are with all of the victims of this attack and hope that all of the injured make a full recovery."

Former Stars defenseman Craig Ludwig said the Abbott brothers "weren't just hockey fans, they were friends of the entire team." He added "'Dime' will be missed very much."

Former Stars captain and current assistant general manager Guy Carbonneau (KAHR'-buh-noh) said he "was horrified to hear the news of last night's events, and it never ceases to amaze me how hurtful and violent people can be." He said his condolences "go out to the family" and he wished "all those involved a speedy recovery."
source bravewords
Yanthrax
Nouveau
Yanthrax

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyJeu 9 Déc à 21:10

Stars Remember DIMEBAG DARRELL [Hot Flashes - 04.12.09 10:56:00]

Following the news of the shocking shooting death of DAMAGEPLAN's Dimebag Darrell (ex-PANTERA), mere seconds after taking the stage last night (December 8th) in Columbus, Ohio, messages of condolence have begun to pour in.

BYZANTINE - “I had a friend call me last night from Ohio to tell me that one of our idols had been shot to death. Dimebag Darrell, who most likely all of us looked up to and wanted to drink with, was dead. He and 4 others had been shot and killed while Damageplan were playing a concert in very nearby Columbus, OH. This guy walked straight on stage, yelled at Dime, and then shot him point blank in the head. All the while his fans had to watch in horror. Let's all take today to put on some Pantera or Damageplan and remember the coolest, most down to earth, closest thing to a REAL rockstar that you could ever find. Long live Darrell Abbott. We love you brother. If Stevie Ray Vaughan would have picked up a KISS album instead of blues, you would get Dimebag Darrell.”

MACHINE HEAD - “Machine Head are devastated by the horrific news. Our deepest sympathy and condolences to the Abbott family, Damageplan and former members of Pantera. Our thoughts are with you all.”

KEVIN SHIRLEY (Producer) - “JESUS CHRIST! I just saw Dimebag Darrel was shot and killed at a gig in Ohio last night - that is terrible news. I am saddened and shocked. My deepest sympathy and condolences to all his family - I just mixed a Damageplan track for the Punisher soundtrack earlier this year. Oh, that breaks my heart! SHIT! Enough of the fucking guns already! This is bad.”

ANTHRAX’ Scott Ian - "I am devastated as I'm sure we all are. All I can convey at this moment are my condolences to Rita and Vinnie and the whole family. My heart is with you. Love, Scott"

ZAKK WYLDE - "We lost Dime tonight. We have no official details, and I personally am not saying anything. I want to thank Shawn Sexton (Sierra Nevada) from sdmfworldwide.com for calling Chad Lee and I in Chicago and bringing it to our attention, first and foremost. Right now, I myself, and the entire Doome Crew Inc., those I've spoken to, can't even begin to try to fuckin' assemble words in sentences to tell you guys how we feel. Give us a few days to circle the wagons. Whatever comes across officially from the family will be conveyed, as always, humbly by us."

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE’s Howard Jones - "This is insane and this is beyond travesty. This is beyond anything I've ever heard. This shouldn't happen in or outside of the rock and metal community. He will be missed and mourned as a person, as a musician, and as a friend."

MEGADETH’s Dave Mustaine - “There is nothing unique or clever to this post, and what I want to say has no doubt already been said throughout the metal community, by countless others whom were more closer to Darrell than me by now. However, knowing he was murdered tonight, I wish to thank and remember Darrell for his amazing life and the gift that he shared with me and so many other fortunates. I pray for Darrell's family and friends; specifically for their healing, their peace, and their understanding of this tragedy in this time of need. I send my deepest heartfelt condolences to the Abbott family, to Darrell's friends, and to the fantastic PANTERA and DAMAGEPLAN fans around the world. We must never forget his life, and his gifts, his genius, his terrific personality, and the legacy he left behind to remember him by. Darrell, I will see you in heaven and I, like so many more, love you brother. You will be missed.” source bravewords
SickLife
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyVen 10 Déc à 0:34

GreatCrenshinibonShard: non c'est pas un canular... domage
GreatCrenshinibonShard
Scalpeuse Païenne
GreatCrenshinibonShard

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyVen 10 Déc à 19:43

Je vois ben ça !
Cependant, y'a des infos qui disent que Vinnie Paul aussi serait mort.
Est-il juste blessé ?
Mourrant ?
DarkQueen666
Langue Pendue
DarkQueen666

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyVen 10 Déc à 22:43

État critique jpense, mais chu pas sur! Sad
Nemes
P'tite Bitte
Nemes

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptySam 11 Déc à 7:10

j'ai lu a peu pres partout qu'il etait pas mort
DarkQueen666
Langue Pendue
DarkQueen666

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptySam 11 Déc à 15:11

non yé pas mort
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptySam 11 Déc à 22:21

C'est tu normal que j'ai sue c'étais qui ce gars la quand il est mort?
Nemes
P'tite Bitte
Nemes

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyDim 12 Déc à 6:17

nan pas normal du tout (mais t pa la seul Mr. Green Embarassed )
Leyala Shysm
power grindeuse
Leyala Shysm

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyDim 12 Déc à 9:32

Ben j'écoute pas de Pantera mais c pas mal triste pareil Sad

YÉ MORT LA MÊME DATE QUE JOHN LENON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
GreatCrenshinibonShard
Scalpeuse Païenne
GreatCrenshinibonShard

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyDim 12 Déc à 13:20

Au lieu de descendre les individus nuisibles tel que les bush par exemple, ces cons tuent de sang froid, du monde qui n'ont aucun pouvoir social de décision importante...
Sont trop cons ces amaricains...
Après ça des esti de cocombres comme charlton heston et ann coulter prônent que tout le monde devrait avoir son gun chargé sur lui....
Tabarnak , y'on des guns, mais ils ne savent pas qui tuer avec !!!
Moi je commencerai avec les 2 précités question de faire un peu de ménage.
Leyala Shysm
power grindeuse
Leyala Shysm

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! EmptyDim 12 Déc à 18:21

moi je commencerais par remettre la loi sur les permis pour les guns
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dimmebag Darell est mort !!   Dimmebag Darell est mort !! Empty

Dimmebag Darell est mort !!
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant